Explore A New Way Of Living In Isle of Wight County
South Harbor, with its coastal beauty and convenient Isle of Wight location, is a 55 and better maintenance-provided community focused on fun and the best things in life. Centrally located between the Peninsula and Norfolk in historic Isle of Wight County, South Harbor is tucked away in a scenic and peaceful setting, yet it’s convenient to shops, restaurants, medical and wellness facilities, and much more.
South Harbor is officially open for sales! The community will initially offer maintenance-free townhomes for sale. Tour the model home today!
Come Live Where The Ordinary Becomes Extraordinary
South Harbor is just minutes from the James River Bridge and I-664 allowing for easy access to most anywhere you want to go. Live worry-free in this ideal setting along tributaries to the James River. South Harbor has preserved 40% of its land as open space allowing the majority of the homes here to have private, scenic views.
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Ryan Homes is the featured builder in South Harbor and is your partner through the entire home building process. Ryan Homes sells more new homes every year than any other Hampton Roads’ builder and we’re proud to have them to guide you through your home building adventure. Schedule a personal tour today!
Life The Way It Should Be – Join In Year-Round Fun at South Harbor!
From pickleball to bocce ball, from swimming to gathering at The Heron Club – coming soon – there’s plenty to do in South Harbor. Each home comes complete with over $4 million in amenities including:
- Clubhouse with Indoor & Outdoor Entertaining Areas & Fireplace
- Resort-style Heated Lap Pool with Waterfall & Fire Features
- Water Aerobics & Water Volleyball Areas
- Sun Shelf with Chaise Lounges & Optional Shade
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Resort-like Cabanas
- Various Covered Outdoor Areas Providing Shade, Shade & More Shade!
- Fire Pit Areas for Added Ambiance
- Miles of Nature Trails & Sidewalks
- Sports Garden Featuring:
- Two Lighted Pickleball Courts
- Bocce Ball
- Putting Green
- Corn Hole
- Pocket Parks
- Grandkid’s Playground
- Dog Park
- Year-Round Activities & Events
- Golf Cart Friendly with Reserved Golf Cart Parking at the Clubhouse
- Walk to Shops, Sports Bar, Parks & Natural Areas
- Close proximity to the James River, Harbour View
- 40% Open & Wooded Preservation Areas